As a Product Developer at RIIS, you will join a Design Studio of 15 Designers and Architects based at the RIIS Group HQ in Kolding. In collaboration with the designers and architects you will be key in the last phase of developing bespoke furniture and inventory solutions. You will deliver all technical drawings and documentation, make sure everything is ready for production to the highest level of excellence.
- Experience from design, furniture or production industry in a similar role, min. 3 years.
- Knowledge of production, prototyping and materials
- Solution oriented and enjoy collaboration with designers
- Has a passion for details and small scale tolerances
- High technical skills
- Works independently, structured and organized
- Master Autodesk Inventor or similar program
- Master English in writing and speaking, Danish is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience with data collection for CO2e calculations is an advantage but not a requirement.
We offer a varied and versatile job in a creative department, with a wide contact range both for production externally and internally in the RIIS Group. You will be part of a team, with an informal atmosphere and a “here to help” attitude, where we value work-life-balance and flexibility.
The start date is flexible, but preferably January or February 2023. Salary according to qualifications. To apply for the position, please send your application, CV and some examples of your work through the link below, as soon as possible. Applications sent by email will not be taken into consideration.
We process the applications continuously and stop the process if the right candidate shows up.
If you would like to hear more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Design Monique Engelund at email@example.com
RIIS is one of Europe’s leading companies in the retail and interior design industry. Our partner segments are mainly within the retail, hospitality, office and fashion industries. We develop concepts, design and guide our partners through the establishment and further development of their brand. We build approx. 8 stores a week worldwide, and have around 150 employees, most of them working from our HQ in Kolding.